Alpha Lion is looking for a Customer Experience Manager with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience in a management role. The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for leading our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide nothing short of an outstanding customer experience to all our clients by developing effective customer experience procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Our ideal candidate is a self-disciplined, results-focused leader who is passionate about delivering a WOW customer experience. As the Customer Experience Manager, you will lead a team of Customer Success superstars toward the goal of ensuring an awesome customer experience is provided to every Alpha Lion customer.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. The Customer Experience Manager will work closely with other company managers to support our companies rapid growth.
About Alpha Lion:
Alpha Lion is a fast growing fitness lifestyle company with offices in the USA and Colombia.
Our mission is to build a legion of motivated SuperHumans that continuously strive towards positive change. We do not only transform bodies, but to also transform minds…
To develop fearless leaders that lead with compassion…
And to facilitate the growth of determined SuperHumans that seek to not only improve themselves, but to also strive towards improving the world in which they live every single day.
In the wild, Alpha status is reached through aggression, violence, and bloodshed. Here at Alpha Lion, we're a tad more civilized. So these are a few of the values that keep us focused on our quest to always make Alpha Lion the best.
If you don’t share in the following values, then please do not apply: https://www.alphalion.com/pages/our-values
- Hire, lead, and grow a team of Customer Experience superstars dedicated to delivering quality to all our customers
- Work with the Marketing & Sales team to develop, execute and optimize the customer loyalty program
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet or exceed these goals on a steady basis
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements and implement process improvements
- Create, review, and update SOPs
- Track process KPIs and metrics to show improvements over time
- Identify workflows and processes to streamline communication and operational efficiencies
- Create shifts, schedules and manage overtime of hourly employees
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and operational excellence methodologies and change
- Extract and analyze data from Crisp and Shopify for use in analytics and metrics to support decisions
- Implement data collection mechanisms in areas where additional data is required for process analysis
- Create and manage process and training for encouraging sales in all customer communications
- Train the staff using best practices in upselling, customer satisfaction and brand promotion
- Motivate team through development of short-term rewards or other creative incentives in order to meet financial and other business KPIs.
- Conduct 1:1 meetings with Customer Experience team members and provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback
- Monitor reviews and the customer fulfillment experience
- Process customer returns and manage return inventory
- 3 years customer service management experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues, and implement process improvements
- Demonstrated ability developing training programs and onboarding new employees in a streamlined manner
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management experience that includes contributing ideas to operational programs, helping to define roadmaps, and working with a team to implement strategic initiatives
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- Experience at health, supplement, or wellness brand
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous charity work
If you feel like you fit the above profile and want to join the Alpha Lion team, please submit your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short 30 second video or a paragraph on why you think you would be suited to join the Alpha Lion family as the Customer Experience Manager.