Who we are:
We’re Alpha Lion, a fast-growing active nutrition company based in the USA. We create products that evolve human performance by helping humans think, feel, act, and perform like a Superhuman* EVERY single day.
Our mission is to redefine the Impossible and empower people to reach superhuman potential, regardless of any mental or physical barriers they face.
*to be superhuman means achieving true human potential. It’s understanding ANYTHING is possible and It’s not out of reach for ANYBODY.
And we want *Uncle Sam point* YOU to join our team as a dope and motivated remote full-time graphic designer.
I know what you’re thinking and no, you don’t have to LIVE in the gym and squat 9,000 pounds in order to be part of the Alpha Fam. 8,000 pounds is acceptable too!
Alpha Lions are more than muscle.
We strive to be positive leaders in every facet of our lives. And as our graphic designer, you will be the positive leader responsible for elevating Alpha Lion to the next level visually!
Who you are:
You’re honest, friendly, and transparent, just like Casper the friendly ghost. You understand that the world is a tough place. you’re going to suffer rejection. you’re going to struggle with failure. You’re going to get knocked down hundreds of times but you refuse to let your past setbacks dictate your future success. No matter how many times you get knocked down, you’re not going to stay down.
You take PRIDE in your work. You think differently. You don’t just think outside the box because there is no box. Whenever you do something you do it with passion, with absolute devotion, and with undivided attention. Design is your passion.
Lastly, you have a burning desire to not only reach your true human potential but help others too.
What you’ll do:
- You'll concept and design advertisements and campaigns that drive strong performance across paid advertising, and social including all materials for website, products, social media graphics, paid advertising, and email.
- You’ll translate ideas into effective designs – including print, digital, web, identity, and more.
- You’ll ensure the visual consistency of the brand across all customer touchpoints.
- You’ll ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- You’ll develop and pitch your own innovative design ideas and creative strategies for our products as you strengthen your understanding of the brand.
- You’ll work with our marketing team and internal and external developers to ensure website aesthetics are also aligned with customer user experience.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of design experience, preferably at a digital agency or with a product-driven business in the fitness niche (you MUST have a portfolio to reflect this!)
- Strong portfolio of design work displaying brand designs and consistency across all digital customer touchpoints.
- Comfortable in taking a design from brief to concept to a polished deliverable.
- A collaborative spirit that’s not afraid of feedback in order to produce the best possible visuals.
- Excelleent attention to detail to ensure that final designs and deliverables are flawless (Did you notice the typo in this bullet point? If so, you’re on the right path!).
- Strong digital illustration skills with a ton of creativity
- Ability to lead design projects and delivery solutions with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop and Illustrator in particular.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
Extra Awesome (but not a must):
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Skills with animation.
- Passion and knowledge of fitness.
- Previous experience working with a performance eCommerce marketing agency.
If you’re ready to change the world, hit us back at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- What being an Alpha Lion means to you.
- Share with us a paragraph about yourself and what you value.
- A link to your portfolio (if not your Behance or equivalent profile).
- Your availability (position will start ASAP).
We’re super pumped to have you join the team and make a difference (aside from JUST bigger muscles)!